If this is the first time your child is coming to school and you would like to know more about how schools are managed and organised you can find information on the Ofsted website. Schools are regularly inspected by a team of experienced teachers. A school cannot accept pupils without it being regularly monitored and assessed.
Inspectors look at a variety of areas, such as:
- Care, Learning and Play
- Special Needs
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- First Aid
- Record Keeping
Following the inspection they summarise their findings under three headings as well as confirm if a setting meets legal requirements:
- How well the early years provision meets the needs of the range of children who attend
- The contribution of the early years provision to the well-being of children
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the early years provision.
We had our last inspection in May 2015, which awarded us an overall GOOD result. You can view the 2015 report along with previous reports on the Ofsted website by clicking on this link. Our Ofsted reference number is EY411577.