At Mary’s Youth Club, you’ll get the opportunities and confidence to develop the skills for your future.
We’ve been awarded the London Youth Quality Mark Gold Status in recognition of the excellent work we do with young people.
Our unique Co-Producers scheme employs young people to participate in running the Club.
The Mary’s Youth Club team includes our Youth Development Manager Aston Wood, Youth Development Worker Sally Baxter, Volunteer Co-ordinator Tony Tran as well as a team of young Trainee Youth Support Workers along with a large number of volunteers and partner organisations.
6 September – 19 October 2018
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
6:00 – 9:00pm
Table football, consoles, PCs, table tennis, sports hall, kitchen, hang with friends.
|Need support with your CV, personal statement, job searches, applications, interviews, future prospects and/or training? Speak to a member of staff during our drop in hours or make an appointment.|
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Gym (Girls Only)
- 7:30 – 8:30pm Special Effects Makeup
- 4:00 – 6:00pm Junior Youth Club (10 – 13 yrs)
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Gym (11-15yrs)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym (16-19yrs)
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Indoor Active
- 7:00 – 7:30pm Mary’s House Meeting (with snacks)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym
- 15 Sept 10:00am – 2:00pm Cycling
- 29 Sept 10:00am – 2:00pm Kayaking
- 6 Oct 10:00am – 2:00pm Parkland Walk
- 13 Oct 10:00am – 5:00pm Forest Walk
Save the Date
- 4 Oct and 1 Nov 7:00 – 8:00pm LVN Pizza & Professionals
- 9 Oct 5:00 – 7:30pm Red Cross First Aid Session + CPR
- 22 – 26 October Half Term Activities: More details coming soon
Free for young people ages 11 – 19
6:30 – 8:30 pm Open Monday, Tuesday & ThursdayFollow MarysForGood