At Mary’s Youth Club, you’ll get the opportunities and confidence to develop the skills for your future.
At Mary’s Youth Club 10 – 19-year-old young people work together to explore a range of fun, interesting activities, and essential life and employability skills.
Co-production is at the core of Mary’s. This means young people, staff, volunteers and delivery partners all play a part in supporting each other and our community.
We’ve been awarded the London Youth Quality Mark Gold Status in recognition of the excellent work we do with young people.
Our unique Trainee Youth Support Worker scheme employs young people to participate in running the Club.
The Mary’s Youth Club team includes our Youth Development Manager Aston Wood, Senior Youth Worker Sally Baxter, Volunteer Co-ordinator Tony Tran as well as a team of young Trainee Youth Support Workers along with a large number of volunteers and partner organisations.
29 October – 20 December 2018
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
6:00 – 9:00pm
Table football, consoles, PCs, table tennis, sports hall, kitchen, hang with friends.
|Need support with your CV, personal statement, job searches, applications, interviews, future prospects and/or training? Speak to a member of staff during our drop in hours or make an appointment.|
- 7:00 – 8:00pm Gym (Girls Only)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym (Mixed)
- 4:00 – 6:00pm Junior Youth Club (10 – 13 yrs)
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Gym (11-15yrs)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym (16-19yrs)
- 6:00 – 7:00pm DIY Skills
- 7:00 – 7:30pm Mary’s House Meeting (with snacks)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym
- City Leaders: Keeping it Wild social action project focuses on looking after the planet. It involves trips & group work.
- Active Leaders is a girls lead programme combining sports & volunteering to create an exciting new session.
Save the Date
- 1st November & 6th December 7:00 – 8:00pm🍕LVN Pizza & Professionals
- 6th & 8th November 📹 National Youth Work Week Video
- 11th December 🔥 Warm Feet for the Street Monthly Volunteering Project
- 20th December🎄 Christmas Dinner (invite only)
- We will be closed from 24th December 2018 till 4th January 2019, reopening on 7th January 2019